Saturday, January 12, 2013

Alexa Ray Plastic Surgery Before and After Nose Job

Billy Joel and Christie Brinkley's daughter Alexa Ray got a nose job earlier this month, she told People.

"I was thinking about getting this for years," said Alexa, 24. She said her nose "always bothered me a little bit. I was self-conscious of pictures taken from the side. To some people that's vain, but at the end of the day, we all want to feel pretty."

Alexa said that she's done with plastic surgery and would never mess with her body like Heidi Montag did. She added that she waited to get the procedure until she was in a better place than she was in December when she overdosed on pills in an attempt to harm herself.

"Would it have been smart to get this procedure last year?" she said. "No. I didn't know who I was."

Alexa tells People magazine she couldn't be happier with her new nose...

"I was thinking about getting this for years," says the 24-year-old. "[My nose] always bothered me a little bit. I was self-conscious of pictures taken from the side. To some people that's vain, but at the end of the day, we all want to feel pretty."

She adds that she's finished with plastic surgery now and has no plans to do a 'Heidi Montag' and butcher her face and body. She also knew it was a good idea to wait until now to get the procedure done, having battled depression last year and overdosed on pills in December.

"Would it have been smart to get this procedure last year?" says Alexa. "No. I didn't know who I was.